Tickets for events at West HS right now are limited due to Covid19 and can be purchased online. All ticket prices for adults are $5.00. Tickets for away games in all sports will be the away teams decision on how to distribute, please refer to the away teams athletic website for ticket information.
When not in Covid 19 mandate, ticket guidelines and prices are below:
- Admission Fees and Tickets
Tickets will be sold at Varsity Football and all levels of Basketball.
Tickets will be sold at region tournaments in swimming, wrestling, track, and drill teams.
- $5 visiting high school students with activity cards and other school age children.
- $5 adults and high school students without an activity card.
- $20 family Pass (immediate family only) – limit six (2 adults, 4 children – ALL must be present to enter).
- Schools have the option of issuing season passes to home games only at a discounted price.
- Region III home games are free to home students with activity cards (pre-season games are up to each school).
- Free to holders of Region III and UHSAA passes only.
- Free to senior citizens (62 or over).
- Free to cheerleaders
- Student body and class officers in sweaters with SBO pass
- Free to children under five years of age, accompanied by a parent.
- Tickets will be sold at varsity football games at 5:30 p.m. and boys & girls varsity basketball no earlier than 3:00 pm. Hand stamps should be used for those requiring reentry.
- Tickets will be sold throughout the 3rd quarter. No one will be admitted without a ticket or a pass.
State Tournament Game Ticket prices below: